Wednesday 6 March 2013

A quick note

I did my usual SyS showcase as per usual, i just been having a busy time in both sl and rl that i kinda lost where they all are *I think* lol....so whenever you see me blogging things, im going to be needing to filter my skins for SYS, i always put them into a specific blog as it is anyways.

I try to blog everyday, but given it also costs money at times to buy everything that might be exclusive and im sure many might get gifties to blog for..Im not that type, i am in my SL to enjoy it, to spend money while in there, i have been inworld since 06 and my main is coming up for 7 in December and Jewell is coming up for 6 in a few months time...I still havent seen every aspect of SL to be honest, I do it in my own time and my own way..I see folk blogging like its a competition, but to be honest i will always follow to the bloggers that have done it for years...I used to blog on another site a friend run called profileslive....it was a great community, just not been in it for like ever and i hope its still around as all my photos and blogs and poems i found and song titles are all there hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment